16.10.10

16.10

rainn ing again. today i was thinking of going to the city to get studio photos of me and the dress i finished.
yes! i finished it!! i am so happy :DD
i finished in time for the runway show as well.

the show was on thursday night and in the morning when at school. My design teacher helped me finish it so i
could not have gone far at all without her.  and then at home i just stitched the bow on and that night it ws the first
time anyone saw me wearing it!! i was happy to walk out the runway because i was really happy that i had finished..
i thought i would be shaking but i didnt. Me and my friend came out and posed the longest and i had
three complete different outfits to change from head to toe ==
it was very delayed but the point was that everyone displayed their garments and that was successful :D
my friend taped it and i watched it. everyone came out, walk and then went back. no wonder i did not have time to change. ><
but it was alright ^^ everyone had so much  fun, at least i know i did keke
i think i will post the dress up pretty soon. ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-- 11:36pm ok, i will post thhe photos:



^me and runway. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment