11.11.10

11.11

i know i havent been blogging for a long time.
i have been running around everywhere because things are driving me crazy.
my parents have been arguing everynight so i did not have the chance to study for the
exams for next week at all. i dont know how am i going to do the exams...
i am actually freaking out at the moment. for the past two weeks

and on top of that i am getting really dizzy and depressed with the whole  rumour things
that has been going on around my friends.
apparently someone is spreading rumours that i have been backstabbing one of my good friends behind her back
and now she even public posted on my facebook calling me a two faced bitch and all.
omg someone kill me because everyone is gaining up on me, feels like.

the situations bad enough, and she really had to yell at me on my birthday as well.
which was very undelightful of her. i am reaally angry, i just dont know what to do about this.
everyone is giving a slight grease as they walk pass me, what a nice gift to receive for my 17th.

jeez, im just going to fail the exams i guess. my head really hurts and everything is starting to get towards me.
i cant take it no more.
but then worse as it gets, i am still living some things as much as i can...
i am just trying to ignore the bad thoughts haha
like my new styyle?::


No comments:

Post a Comment